Want more photos? Follow BOMA Calgary on Flickr!
- I enjoy BOMA Calgary’s great networking opportunities, their educational resources and the sharing of ideas and expertise. I love how they keep industry professionals connected.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group
- My involvement with the BOMA Mentorship Program as both a protégé in 2013 and mentor in 2014 has been a truly positive one. I have expanded my knowledge and network as a professional through the relationship with my mentor and have really enjoyed being able to pass this experience along to someone else.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- Being a member of BOMA provides the opportunity to interact with key stakeholders in Calgary’s real estate market. Meeting members through events, committees and at educational learning opportunities provides ongoing networking, learning and exposure to what is happening in Calgary’s real estate market.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- As a relative newcomer to the Calgary real estate scene, BOMA has proven to be a valuable resource for me. I’ve appreciated the opportunities to network with others in the industry, as I may not have had them otherwise. The educational resources have been excellent and are allowing me to expand my knowledge base. My experience with BOMA building award submissions has allowed me to broaden my view of the relationship between buildings and those that occupy them. Overall, I believe that the organization has been and will continue to be beneficial toward my career growth.~ Chuck Roller, Oxford Properties Group
- BOMA is a group of professionals that work together to better the industry. Networking is a key component to the success of all of BOMA Calgary’s undertakings.~ Darryl Bunz, RPA
- Membership with BOMA Calgary allows us to keep on top of industry trends and provides information that is specific to Calgary’s unique climate and culture. Our involvement in the Energy, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Committee has allowed us an opportunity to be part of the discussion on how environmental issues can be included in any and all considerations of owning, operating and managing healthy and sustainable buildings.~ Lauren Minuk, Green Calgary