Want more photos? Follow BOMA Calgary on Flickr!
- When I started the program there were several things in my job that I was frustrated with, mostly due to the fact that I do not have a lot of support and/or resources. The match with my mentor was perfect and it allowed me the opportunity to confidentially discuss some issues or situations that I was having difficulty dealing with all on my own.~ Melissa Heer, Enright Management
- The staff at BOMA Calgary are educated in every aspect of our industry and are truly helpful – with a real genuine ‘get it done’ attitude. Their communication between Landlords and the City on areas of concern (most recently the Calgary flooding) was and is unsurpassed. Their professionalism, dedication and reliability are outstanding.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group
- Being a BOMA member has been a great experience for me both personally and professionally. It has opened doors to opportunities and has been a nucleus for forming new and strengthening existing relationships within this industry.~ Keri Cormier, Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP
- I enjoy BOMA Calgary’s great networking opportunities, their educational resources and the sharing of ideas and expertise. I love how they keep industry professionals connected.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group
- In summary, I found this program as rewarding for me as I hoped it was for [my protégé]. It is quite interesting to hear people’s different perspectives, experiences which all lead us to appreciate how unique the property management field is. I have enjoyed the time spent with [my protégé] and quite honestly have asked her if we could continue to meet monthly. Thanks to BOMA for providing me the opportunity to be involved with the program.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- As a volunteer and committee member, [BOMA membership] allows me to give back to our industry.~ Steve Pollard