Want more photos? Follow BOMA Calgary on Flickr!
- Being a member of BOMA provides the opportunity to interact with key stakeholders in Calgary’s real estate market. Meeting members through events, committees and at educational learning opportunities provides ongoing networking, learning and exposure to what is happening in Calgary’s real estate market.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- The protégé program solidified my view that I made a great choice in making a career in Property Management. I highly recommend it to everyone.~ Jonathan Paulin
- The staff at BOMA Calgary are educated in every aspect of our industry and are truly helpful – with a real genuine ‘get it done’ attitude. Their communication between Landlords and the City on areas of concern (most recently the Calgary flooding) was and is unsurpassed. Their professionalism, dedication and reliability are outstanding.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group
- I am a member for networking purposes and believe that you build your network within BOMA Calgary by actively participating. I have participated on committees since the early 90’s.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- When I started the program there were several things in my job that I was frustrated with, mostly due to the fact that I do not have a lot of support and/or resources. The match with my mentor was perfect and it allowed me the opportunity to confidentially discuss some issues or situations that I was having difficulty dealing with all on my own.~ BOMA Member
- I keep coming back to BOMA because of the following reasons: networking opportunities; opportunity to give back to the community; learn and stay current (i.e. develop my skills); and expand knowledge and awareness of the value that security brings to property management.~ BOMA Calgary Member