Want more photos? Follow BOMA Calgary on Flickr!
- My participation in the BOMA Mentorship program has been invaluable. I feel extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to participate, and to meet my mentor. We will continue to meet now that the program has ended, and I am very much looking forward to the continued friendship and absorbing as much information as I can from someone who I truly look up to as a mentor and a successful professional in our field. I would highly recommend the program to those wishing to branch out and network with other industry professionals, and to learn from their peers experiences to better themselves and continue to advance their careers.~ Teddi Gault, Brookfield
- I enjoy BOMA Calgary’s great networking opportunities, their educational resources and the sharing of ideas and expertise. I love how they keep industry professionals connected.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group
- The staff at BOMA Calgary are educated in every aspect of our industry and are truly helpful – with a real genuine ‘get it done’ attitude. Their communication between Landlords and the City on areas of concern (most recently the Calgary flooding) was and is unsurpassed. Their professionalism, dedication and reliability are outstanding.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group
- Membership with BOMA Calgary allows us to keep on top of industry trends and provides information that is specific to Calgary’s unique climate and culture. Our involvement in the Energy, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety Committee has allowed us an opportunity to be part of the discussion on how environmental issues can be included in any and all considerations of owning, operating and managing healthy and sustainable buildings.~ Lauren Minuk, City of Calgary
- BOMA is all about "target marketing" as a supplier to the commercial real estate market; all of your market is right in front of you. BOMA has been a huge success for me personally, and it only gets better the more you get involved.~ Fred Edwards, GDI Facility Services
- As a relative newcomer to the Calgary real estate scene, BOMA has proven to be a valuable resource for me. I’ve appreciated the opportunities to network with others in the industry, as I may not have had them otherwise. The educational resources have been excellent and are allowing me to expand my knowledge base. My experience with BOMA building award submissions has allowed me to broaden my view of the relationship between buildings and those that occupy them. Overall, I believe that the organization has been and will continue to be beneficial toward my career growth.~ Chuck Roller, Colliers