Want more photos? Follow BOMA Calgary on Flickr!
- Through building tours we are able to see the latest trends and standards used in newly constructed commercial buildings. This allows us to tailor our services to better accommodate the needs of our clients.~ Joan Montgomery, ServiceMaster of Calgary Disaster Restoration
- The staff at BOMA Calgary are educated in every aspect of our industry and are truly helpful – with a real genuine ‘get it done’ attitude. Their communication between Landlords and the City on areas of concern (most recently the Calgary flooding) was and is unsurpassed. Their professionalism, dedication and reliability are outstanding.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group
- My involvement with the BOMA Mentorship Program as both a protégé in 2013 and mentor in 2014 has been a truly positive one. I have expanded my knowledge and network as a professional through the relationship with my mentor and have really enjoyed being able to pass this experience along to someone else.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- Through monthly luncheons and networking functions we are provided with opportunities to develop relationships with commercial real estate owners and managers. Speakers at monthly luncheons are always informative and interesting.~ Joan Montgomery, ServiceMaster of Calgary Disaster Restoration
- Being a member of BOMA provides the opportunity to interact with key stakeholders in Calgary’s real estate market. Meeting members through events, committees and at educational learning opportunities provides ongoing networking, learning and exposure to what is happening in Calgary’s real estate market.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- I enjoy BOMA Calgary’s great networking opportunities, their educational resources and the sharing of ideas and expertise. I love how they keep industry professionals connected.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group