Want more photos? Follow BOMA Calgary on Flickr!
- The BOMA membership and association has greatly increased my network of current, past, and future contacts all of whom I have learned and grown from meeting. The Education committee has increased my awareness of the needs of our industry and has allowed me to grow more in my career path than I ever could alone.~ BOMA Member
- I keep coming back to BOMA because of the following reasons: networking opportunities; opportunity to give back to the community; learn and stay current (i.e. develop my skills); and expand knowledge and awareness of the value that security brings to property management.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- Through monthly luncheons and networking functions we are provided with opportunities to develop relationships with commercial real estate owners and managers. Speakers at monthly luncheons are always informative and interesting.~ Joan Montgomery, ServiceMaster of Calgary Disaster Restoration
- My participation in the BOMA Mentorship program has been invaluable. I feel extremely fortunate to have had the opportunity to participate, and to meet my mentor. We will continue to meet now that the program has ended, and I am very much looking forward to the continued friendship and absorbing as much information as I can from someone who I truly look up to as a mentor and a successful professional in our field. I would highly recommend the program to those wishing to branch out and network with other industry professionals, and to learn from their peers experiences to better themselves and continue to advance their careers.~ Teddi Gault, Brookfield
- The protégé program solidified my view that I made a great choice in making a career in Property Management. I highly recommend it to everyone.~ Jonathan Paulin
- BOMA provides ServiceMaster with a clear picture of what is currently happening in the local commercial real estate market.~ Joan Montgomery, ServiceMaster of Calgary Disaster Restoration