Priddis Greens Golf and Country Club Rules
To assist Priddis Greens Golf and Country Club in maintaining its high standard of excellence, cooperation in the following is requested.
- Appropriate attire must be worn both on the golf course on in the clubhouse.
- Golf shoes or soft soled shoes must be worn by all golfers.
- Tank tops, halter tops, muscle shirts, jogging shorts, cut-offs, swim wear or similar attire are not permitted. If you have questions in regards to acceptable golf apparel, please contact our pro shop.
Pace of Play
- Course marshals regularly patrol the courses and assist in maintaining a proper pace of play and ensuring that golfers are obeying course rules and golf etiquette.
- 4½ hours per round – 15 minutes or less per hole.
- Groups falling behind will be expected to regain their position.
- Carts must be kept on paths at all times.
- Take one or two clubs and walk to your ball. Yardage is indicated on cart paths and sprinkler heads.
- Carry a provisional ball at all times and look for your own ball.
- If the ball is lost, drop a ball at point of entry – one (1) stroke penalty.
- Locate a rake prior to hitting a sand shot.
- Putt when ready if other golfers are not.
- Putt continuously; don’t mark a short putt. (Consider allowing “gimmies”.)
Thank you for your cooperation and have a truly enjoyable experience.