Get all the Golf Classic details you need here.
Golf Classic Details
- On-site registration/check in at Kananaskis Country Golf Course
- Scoring format will be “Texas Scramble“
- Check in at least 1 hour in advance of tee time.
- If you are late for the start time, your place may be given away to stand-bys.
- Draw tickets are for the benefit of The BOMA Calgary Foundation. Draw Tickets will be available for purchase on site prior to the tee off, and prior to dinner. Tickets sell for $5 each or 3 for $10 and $20 for 6.
- Mulligans are available at registration with proceeds to The BOMA Calgary Foundation.
- Driving range is available prior to tee times.
- Breakfast (included in your fee) starts at 8 am.
- Dinner commences at about 4:00 p.m.
- Many team prizes and numerous draw prizes
- Entry includes 18 holes of golf, cart, starter kit, breakfast, dinner & prize presentations
- Team Scoring by “Ace Tournament Services”
The following is the formula used by ACE Tournament Services to allow teams with higher handicaps to compete with the lower handicapped teams:
- 30% of the lowest handicap
- 10% of the second lowest handicap
- 4% of the third lowest handicap
- 1% of the highest handicap on the team
- Player 1 is an 8 handicap x30% = 2.40
- Player 2 is a 20 handicap x 10% = 2.00
- Player 3 is a 28 handicap x 4% = 1.12
- Player 4 is an 36 handicap x 1% = 0.36
- Team handicap is 5.88
- This amount gets subtracted from the team gross score.