BOMA Calgary provides networking opportunities for members through various events, educational sessions and committees.
There’s a networking opportunity for every type of commercial real estate professional. Join BOMA and become part of the new age of networking–less boardroom and more fun, fine dining, unique learning events and sporting activities!
We’re social butterflies
BOMA events bring together property managers, suppliers, friends and colleagues. They give you direct access to professionals and services, creating the space to build business relationships.
Attending BOMA events allows you to network with your industry colleagues. This is a small industry and it’s also a busy one. People lose touch and re-connect at these events.
Catch up with your colleagues over a light lunch in a relaxed setting. Chat, eat and hear from thought and project leaders. Share your ideas and help to enrich our community.Learn More
Hop onto an early bus ride to Lake Louise, coffee in hand. Ski or ride, meet new members at lunch, enjoy an après ski and finally, network at the dinner on hill.Learn More
TransCanada Excellence Awards
Dress to impress and join 400 of your colleagues at BOMA’s most prestigious ceremony. It’s a celebration of challenging industry standards in building management.Learn More
- Through monthly luncheons and networking functions we are provided with opportunities to develop relationships with commercial real estate owners and managers. Speakers at monthly luncheons are always informative and interesting.~ Joan Montgomery, ServiceMaster of Calgary Disaster Restoration
- The BOMA membership and association has greatly increased my network of current, past, and future contacts all of whom I have learned and grown from meeting. The Education committee has increased my awareness of the needs of our industry and has allowed me to grow more in my career path than I ever could alone.~ Anthony Tran, Allied REIT
- We value our BOMA membership because it keeps our company connected to the industry and that is important to us!~ Dome Britannia Properties Inc.
- Being a BOMA member has been a great experience for me both personally and professionally. It has opened doors to opportunities and has been a nucleus for forming new and strengthening existing relationships within this industry.~ Keri Cormier, Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP
- I keep coming back to BOMA because of the following reasons: networking opportunities; opportunity to give back to the community; learn and stay current (i.e. develop my skills); and expand knowledge and awareness of the value that security brings to property management.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- BOMA provides the opportunity to strengthen established, and create new relationships. We remain current on all information involving the local commercial real estate industry so we can continue to provide our clients the highest level of knowledge and service.~ Sizeland Evans Interior Design Inc.
ENMAX BOMA Golf Classic
The ENMAX BOMA Golf Classic is the tournament of the year, selling out in less than 30 minutes! This two course tournament brings out beginner and serious golfers alike, all for a day of networking and fun on the greens!Learn More
Twice a year, BOMA members gather to discuss and catch up over fabulous food and cocktails. Enjoy the bustling atmosphere of Calgary’s entertainment district.Learn More
We celebrate the season by inviting all our members and their teams to enjoy some comedic laughs and great lunch at the Westin, with over 700 colleagues in attendance.Learn More