BOMA Calgary provides networking opportunities for members through various events, educational sessions and committees.
There’s a networking opportunity for every type of commercial real estate professional. Join BOMA and become part of the new age of networking–less boardroom and more fun, fine dining, unique learning events and sporting activities!
We’re social butterflies
BOMA events bring together property managers, suppliers, friends and colleagues. They give you direct access to professionals and services, creating the space to build business relationships.
Attending BOMA events allows you to network with your industry colleagues. This is a small industry and it’s also a busy one. People lose touch and re-connect at these events.
Catch up with your colleagues over a light lunch in a relaxed setting. Chat, eat and hear from thought and project leaders. Share your ideas and help to enrich our community.Learn More
Hop onto an early bus ride to Lake Louise, coffee in hand. Ski or ride, meet new members at lunch, enjoy an après ski and finally, network at the dinner on hill.Learn More
TransCanada Excellence Awards
Dress to impress and join 400 of your colleagues at BOMA’s most prestigious ceremony. It’s a celebration of challenging industry standards in building management.Learn More
- My membership with BOMA Calgary has been hugely significant in the development of my career. BOMA Calgary is a community that supports young professionals – the opportunities for networking and career mentorship are excellent.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- I enjoy BOMA Calgary’s great networking opportunities, their educational resources and the sharing of ideas and expertise. I love how they keep industry professionals connected.~ Kerrie Nault, ICM Realty Group
- BOMA is a group of professionals that work together to better the industry. Networking is a key component to the success of all of BOMA Calgary’s undertakings.~ Darryl Bunz, RPA
- Being a member of BOMA provides the opportunity to interact with key stakeholders in Calgary’s real estate market. Meeting members through events, committees and at educational learning opportunities provides ongoing networking, learning and exposure to what is happening in Calgary’s real estate market.~ BOMA Calgary Member
- Through monthly luncheons and networking functions we are provided with opportunities to develop relationships with commercial real estate owners and managers. Speakers at monthly luncheons are always informative and interesting.~ Joan Montgomery, ServiceMaster of Calgary Disaster Restoration
- As a volunteer and committee member, [BOMA membership] allows me to give back to our industry.~ Steve Pollard
ENMAX BOMA Golf Classic
The ENMAX BOMA Golf Classic is the tournament of the year, selling out in less than 30 minutes! This two course tournament brings out beginner and serious golfers alike, all for a day of networking and fun on the greens!Learn More
Twice a year, BOMA members gather to discuss and catch up over fabulous food and cocktails. Enjoy the bustling atmosphere of Calgary’s entertainment district.Learn More
We celebrate the season by inviting all our members and their teams to enjoy some comedic laughs and great lunch at the Westin, with over 700 colleagues in attendance.Learn More